DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus Available to qualified Nurses!!
Capital Regional Medical Center is a fully-accredited healthcare facility with more than 1,400 employees and 380 physicians. We are a 266-bed, acute-care hospital that offers 24/7 Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties including; a Pediatric ER, and an Express Care ER. Offerings also include a Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Burn Clinic, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center, Family Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic/Spine Center, Physical Therapy Services, Stroke Center, Surgical Services, Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician Practices, and more.
Unit Description: This is a 39 bed surgical inpatient and 18 bed ortho inpatient unit specializing in the delivery of acute surgical care of the adult patient. Both units are located on the fifth floor. The patient population includes adults undergoing general, gynecological, abdominal, orthopedic, urology, and neurosurgical procedures. Infrequently, the units care for non-cardiovascular medical patients requiring nursing observation and monitoring. Remote telemetry is provided as ordered.
Position Summary: Provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
Your benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
· Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
· Florida RN license and/or approved multistate RN license required
· BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
· 1-3 Years Acute care experience preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
· Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician's orders
· Knowledge of universal precautions
· Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
· Basic computer skills
· Basic arrhythmia test recognition – have upon hire or within 30 days of hire with a 90% passing score
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website