SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
TriStar Cartersville Medical Center - Cartersville, GA
Nestled among beautiful mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona, charming Cartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and only minutes from vibrant Metro Atlanta. Home to Cartersville Medical Center, a growing 119-bed acute care hospital and regional cancer center, you'll love the family-oriented, patient-centered work environment with Healthgrades five-star rated service lines. Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums; shop the unique downtown boutiques; play at Lakepoint Sporting Community; float the river in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community events and festivals year-round. Education options include top rated schools with championship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands College, a two-year institution of the University System of Georgia. Live, work and play in Cartersville, while being minutes away from Atlanta and Chattanooga. Visit the metro areas, then come home to Cartersville.
Cartersville Medical Center is currently looking for a Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) to work PRN / As Needed.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant is charged with caring out the previously established plan of care and treatment modalities in order to obtain the established goals. To do this, the PTA must take into consideration past and current medical history; as well as current medical and functional status.
- The PTA is responsible for treatment, discharge planning, safety, and education for the patients served. Services are rendered in a cost conscious, quality focused and customer oriented manner.
- The focus of this job is the restoration or improvement of function while reducing dependencies; and the reduction or prevention of injuries.
- The PTA must possess strong communication skills; have a customer service mindset; and be a team-player. T
- he PTA must adhere to professional standards, codes of ethics, as well as system and department policies and procedures.
- The PTA must incorporate age specific and cultural competencies into the care and treatment of patients.
- May require travel.
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision, and values of CMC.
- Graduate of an accredited school in PTA
- Current state of Georgia licensure.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) required within 90 days of hire or promotion.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website