DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
Cartersville Medical Center – Cartersville, GA $10,000 Sign-On Bonus Registered Nurse (RN) – Intensive Care - FT Nights Weekend Only
Nestled among beautiful mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona, charming Cartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and only minutes from vibrant Metro Atlanta. Home to Cartersville Medical Center, a growing acute care hospital and regional cancer center, you'll love the family-oriented, patient-centered work environment with Health grades five-star rated service lines. Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums; shop the unique downtown boutiques; play at LakePoint Sports Complex; float the river in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community events and festivals year-round. Education options include top rated schools with championship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands College, a two-year institution of the University System of Georgia. Live, work and play in Cartersville, while being minutes away from Atlanta and Chattanooga. Visit the metro areas, then come home to Cartersville.Cartersville Medical Center is located in Bartow County, Georgia
- Population of more than 100,000 people (with a population of over 20,000 in Cartersville, the county seat)
- Home to more than 166 diverse industries, including flooring giant Shaw Industries and Anheuser-Busch/InBev
- Booth Western Art Museum and Tellus Science Museum, both Smithsonian Affiliate museums
- Home of LakePoint Sporting Community, a thriving sports tournament and vacation destination
- Median Age of 37.3 years
- Nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, offering a unique blend of country charm and international sophistication
- Just 30 miles northwest of Greater Atlanta, along the I-75 corridor
Cartersville Medical Center is a 119 – bed acute care hospital, Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program accredited by the Joint Commission. The Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at The Women's Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the American College of Radiology. The Hope Center, a regional, Commission on Cancer approved cancer treatment facility, is conveniently located on the hospital campus and provides over 4,000 treatments with over 300 new patients per year from a ten county region.id
Come join our winning team, this position will play a key part in continuing our success!The Intensive Care Unit at Cartersville Medical Center:
- Critically ill medical patients are cared for on our newly remodeled, state of the art 21 bed Intensive/Critical Care Unit
- Registered nurses, physicians from many specialties and many other healthcare professionals collaborate to form a diagnosis, treatment and discharge plan for each individual patient.
Cartersville Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Intensive/Critical Care - FT Nights Weekend Only Option
This is a FT Nights Weekend Only position. Weekend Only option pays $5/hr for working 48 out of 52 weekends (Pick any three - Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon) Night Diff will apply on top of weekend only diff.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care using Meditech.
- Previous ICU/Critical Care experience preferred
- Outstanding customer service abilities and effective listening skills
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing with a current GA RN license
- BLS Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion
- ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire or promotion
ARMY MOS - 66W or 66NAir Force AFSC - 46NX and 46FX
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website