Supports Category Managers with all aspects of category development to include collecting, entering, processing, and analyzing data to ensure appropriate analysis, monitoring, and execution of the Category Business Plans. Coordinates and communicates category activities relating to inventory management with Field Management, suppliers, distributors, and other company departments. Builds and maintains files for all sites, products, vendors, and related data elements used for price book within assigned categories. Job responsibilities essentially fall within these areas: Category development, Inventory Management, Monthly Reporting, and Analysis.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in merchandising and/or related field required, and/or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Must be well organized and possess ability to handle multiple responsibilities under constant deadlines with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy. Must possess well-developed verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
· Works with the Category Manager to plan and coordinate activities necessary to successfully accomplish category business plans and results.
· Researches, compiles and analyzes sales results, product/supplier performance, pricing analysis, competitive and trend information; make recommendations based on analysis.
· Analyzes category productivity by developing financial analysis systems and creating monthly category management reports.
· Assists the Category Manager in managing product assortment, display, point-of-purchase, program execution, equipment rollouts and store communication.
· Maintains category files, spreadsheets, records, and publications in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Communicates with suppliers to coordinate product introduction, sample requests, issue resolution, and needed follow-up.
· Works closely with supporting teams on pricing activity, item/vendor set-up, inventory/supply chain, monitoring allowances. Ensures accuracy of data entered by Price Book.
· Monitors inventory at each distributor's warehouse and manufacturer's warehouse to ensure opportunity for in-stock conditions at site level.
· Organizes daily workload to ensure departmental priorities and deadlines are met
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Job duties may change with or without advance notice.Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website