WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Provides support and coordination in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures, and practices related to the Office Operations and Management and CNR's Program Office. The position will encompass a wide array of functions from coordination of logistical elements for Business Excellence initiatives to support on facilities management. Additionally, this role will include working with the National Administration manager to help organize and execute special projects.
Wealth Management Division: City National Rochdale
As a member of City National Rochdale, the company's Wealth Management group, you will provide white-glove service focused on intelligently personalized portfolio management for high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions. For 30 years, City National Rochdale has helped clients achieve their goals, operating as a nimble, responsive, local boutique investment firm.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Support the CNR Program Office with the following: Meeting scheduling , Collection and dissemination of meeting materials, Workshop preparation, Budget and expense tracking, Document Repository maintenance, Meeting minutes and action items tracking, Project Communications, Training Events
- Work closely with National Administration Manager on ad hoc projects
- Assist with coordinating and organizing CNR's record retention efforts
- Assist the Business Excellence team with calendar management and occasional travel arrangements. This may extend to additional members of CNR's Senior Management Team on occasion.
- Assist the National Administration Manager with Business Continuity Efforts: Ensure the plan is up to date, Assist with the maintenance of call trees to account for new hires and colleagues who leave CNR
- Support the National Administration Manager with upkeep of facilities and face-off with building management when necessary.
- Assist CNR training lead in creating role-based training schedules and assisting with logistics for CNR orientation days.
- Provide back-up for the reception desk
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum 1 year of experience administrative support role
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook are required.
- Ability to establish relationships and work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Basic understanding of project management.
- Comfort with working on numerous items at one time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in using Microsoft Office applications
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website