SERVICE DESIGN ANALYST
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Service Design Analyst will focus on identifying, driving, and designing solutions that fullfill business and functional requirements and are aligned to CNB's goals according to CNB's design principles for the ITSM platform.The Analyst is an experienced, fully proficient professional with full understanding and in-depth knowledge of discipline or areas of specialization. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires a evaluation of identifiable factors
Technology and Innovation Division
As a member of City National's Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Drive meetings identifying unique use cases for the ServiceNow platform. Work with Product Owners and Process Owners to identify and document business requirements that can be supported by the ServiceNow platform. Participate in developing Demands based on those requirements that will end up in the Product or Process Portfolio. Interface with Product and Process Owners to capture business requirements and translate them into appropriate technical solutions. Document business cases, solution strategies, status tracking, processes, procedures, and knowledge articles associated with implementing service catalog and service request processes
- Develop technical solutions based on business and requirements in described layman's terms or language used by the buseiness, and convey concepts and technical solutions back to the business in terms they understand.
- Evangelize the service catalog and service request management practice areas, articulating vision, design, and improvement ideas to motivate early adopters and change actors towards those goals Facilitate catalog and request management related meetings and improvement initiatives and provide documented status.
- Acts as the technical or business consultant on project development/production health, new techniques and the implementation of new processes. Design complex ITSM workflows. Implementation of Service Now for ITSM, Discovery, Orchestration. Prototypes new solutions to demonstrate ITSM capabilities
- Support the research, analysis, and development of new applications and new modules in our IT Service Management enterprise environment. Support or Involvement in application and platform upgrades
- All other appropriate duties as required.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience
- 2 years of experience as a key technical resource for large scale ITSM solutions
- 2+ years of experience as a ITSM Product Manager
Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Microsoft Office, Project
- Minimum 3 years of experience with ServiceNow
- Ability to effectively verbalize, document, communicate and facilitate Business Analysis activities; identification, handling, status reporting, solution options and alternatives, change implementation of various changes to catalog and service request items for distribution in the IT environment, and ultimately made available to the Colleagues
- Ability to effectively document business cases, solution strategies, status tracking, processes, procedures, and knowledge articles associated with implementing service catalog and service request processes
- Ability to ascertain information about current organizational processes and how to go about organizing and improving IT Service Management practices based on the feedback.
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor Analyst level employees
- Builds positive relationships with all partners
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Certified Business Analysis ProfessionalTM (CBAP®)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- ITIL v3 Practicioner or Expert
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website