DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hear what some of our employees have to say about why they love working here! Johnston-Willis Hospital, a 292-bed acute care facility, is located in the upbeat, North Chesterfield area, a short drive from Chesterfield Town Center, offering an abundance of restaurants and shops. Johnston-Willis Hospital is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63rd on Fortune's 100, and is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless! Johnston-Willis Hospital Awards and Designations:
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- Top Performer on surgical care, perinatal care, pneumonia, heart attack, and hip and knee replacement
- Johnston-Willis Hospital performs more da Vinci® robotic surgeries than any other single facility in Central Virginia
- First Hospital in Virginia to be designated as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery (COERS) by the Surgical Review Corporation.
- 23 Private Rooms
- All rooms equipped for telemetry monitoring. Two rooms capable of 24/7 epilepsy-monitoring.
- Patient Population includes adult and geriatric patients whose primary diagnosis is of a neurological and/or neurosurgical nature, often transferred from the Neuroscience ICU as well as the Medical Surgical ICU.
- Nurse leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting staff in reaching their professional goals through focusing on excellent practice, collegial relationships, and educational opportunities
Seeking an enthusiastic Patient Care Tech to join our dynamic team of healthcare professionals! Our Patient Care Technicians (PCT) work under the supervision of the Registered Nurse (RN), and assist the nursing staff in providing patient care. You will deliver high quality, patient-centered care services related to common nursing functions and activities of daily living. If this sounds like you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
You will work closely with the clinical team to create and implement a care plan by performing direct and indirect patient care under the supervision of the licensed nurse.
Obtain and record initial and ongoing patient information throughout the cycle of care.
Document observations, interactions, patient responses to performed activities, and any physical or behavioral changes at time of occurrence.
You will assist with patient mobility by regularly turning, positioning, and ambulating as well as transferring patients to and from other units/departments.
Clerical duties include assembling and maintaining charts, filing, answering and transferring phones, and relaying messages.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Options
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
CNA course preferred.
- Previous healthcare experience is preferred.
American Heart Association or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider required.
- Full-time, night shift, weekend and holiday requirements
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website