Client Relationship Manager – Manufacturing & Logistics Overview
Client Relationship Managers (CRM) are key contributors to commercial side of Cognizant IT and Consulting Business. They support the Client Partner and act as business owners for assigned accounts, managing the day-to-day activities and P&L of these accounts. They proactively identify new and expansion opportunities on accounts and plan for and close the extension of existing agreements. The CRM works with delivery teams to maximize backlog, optimizing the resource mix and navigating scope changes to ensure client expectations are met. They work towards establishing a positive client experience through delivery excellence. This role is a high visibility and challenging opportunity and requires high amount of commitment, business acumen, leadership qualities and motivated attitude to perform well.
- Build trusted relationships with client stakeholders
- Understand the client environment, issues, and priorities
- Work with clients to define their problems and co-create solutions
- Drive RFPs / proactive bids with regards to renewals, extensions and expansion
- Track of industry trends relevant to client business and bring forth proactive ideas and solutions
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for the clients
- Responsible for backlog growth including renewals and extensions of current engagements
- Lead the onsite project teams and ensure they understand the client environment
A CRM's shared measures are margin, revenue, client satisfaction, & employee retention. CRM role-specific measures are renewal win rates, revenue and margin.Required Qualifications
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a client facing role in a consulting firm or an account/engagement management role in the IT professional services offshore/outsourcing industry.
- Experience managing Client P&L of $15 + Million dollars including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
- BS Degree
- MS or MBA degree preferred
- Strong background in a project environment and application development.
- Proven ability to contribute to new business development efforts and to lead and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments.
- Demonstrable problem solving abilities with the aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications
- Demonstrate the flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technical audiences
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 31 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website