• MS CRM Data Migration Expert will be responsible for the data migration scripting to transfer the data from the existing scheduling system to the new system.
• The role will entail writing data migration scripts; and working in complex, multi-priority and matrixed teams within the BBC
• Data types, migration activities, migration methods and tools, scope, risks, risk mitigation, constraints, dependencies and assumptions are identified in the Data Migration Strategy.
- Experience in developing, deploying, customizing, configuring MS CRM
- Proficiency in Forms, Plugins, Workflows, Ribbon, Business rules, Dashboards & other CRM components.
- Experience in data integration & migration from other systems into MS CRM & between different versions of CRM
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1MSCRM installation & deploymntPL3Required2MSCRM IntegrationPL1Desired3MSCRM customizationPL4Required4MSCRM configurationPL3Required
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 07 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website