We are looking for a Senior Pega Developer. This individual will be part of a team which will be responsible for using business and technical requirements and architecting solutions based on the delivery schedule. He/She will be accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success (realization of business benefit) To design Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Engines (BRE) applications using PegaSystems' Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC 6.0
- Minimum 7-8 years of application development with 5+ years' development experience in Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC)
- Hands on experience in Pega 7 required. Specific experience in Banking or Healthcare Industry will be a plus.
- Experience working in an agile (SCRUM/Pega Smart BPM) Software Development project lifecycle
- Should have experience or willingness to work in an Offshore-Onsite model.
- Certified PEGA Senior System Architect (SSA).
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 187,400 employees as of June 30, 2014, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1PEGA FrameworksPL1Desired2PEGA MobilePL1Required3Pega UI DevelopmentPL1Required4Pega UI DesignPL1Desired5Pega InstallationPL1Desired6Pega TestingPL1Desired7ANSI SQLPL2Desired8JDBCPL2Desired9Core JavaPL2Required10Oracle WeblogicPL1Desired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 04 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website