We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer satisfaction. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow.
5 years experience designing, developing, configuring, tuning, and deploying solutions using Tableau.
· Knowledge on Tableau desktop, Tableau viewers and Tableau server.
· Experience in operations and maintenance of Tableau Server application, including but not limited to setup of user/group setup, permissions, configuration of trusted ticket authentication, projects, workbooks, views, and data sources; permissions, security, and metadata management.
· Experience in creating Visual dashboards and/or reports is a plus
· Exceptional client interaction and briefing skills
· Effective communication skills with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
· SQL skills, including query tuning and data modeling and design
· Communication (written, verbal and listening), planning, coordination, organization, collaboration, project management, interpersonal skills
· Ability to participate in 24X7 on-call rotation in the team
· Ability to work independently and effectively communicate within the team and other teams.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
1. Technical oversight of Tableau Server infrastructure from user setup to performance tuning in a high availability environment.
2. Configuration, patching, and upgrading of the Tableau tool across the environments based on release schedules.
3. Work with business stakeholders and / or functional business analysts and / or Project Manager / solutions specialist to design and develop efficient and standards-based BI solutions.
4. Build Tableau Server visualizations by connecting to various data sources.
5. Work in collaboration with the security team to develop security configuration settings including user/group setup, permissions, security roles, configuration of trusted ticket authentication.
6. Design and develop advanced reporting dashboards in Tableau.
7. Redesign current dashboards for better user experience and performance.
8. Implement and maintain custom administrative views.
9. Participates in data governance process as defined by department.
10. Performance tuning of workbooks, data sources and providing best practices for user community.
11. Active directory synchronization maintenance within Tableau servers.
12. Automation of monitoring and server job processes, upon request.
13. Support for Tableau migration and scheduling, backups, and restoration of Tableau repository.
14. Perform annual server upgrades and patches, as released, for all environments.
15. Work in a fast-paced environment.
16. Develop simple reports
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 13 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website