The Engineer role will work with limited supervision and will be responsible for deploying, developing, maintaining, operating and/or implementing on-prem and cloud systems, while reporting to senior engineers in our data platforms and innovation groups. This role will support in automating and streamlining operations and workflows related to file transfer, data middleware, and system monitoring.
- Partner with clients and technical resources to create, design, implement and or maintain applications in the appropriate environment.
- Create estimates (when applicable) for System Design, Development, Testing and / or Implementation.
- Identify potential system issues in projects, request fulfillment and / or individual assignment.
- Understand the Infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) models or other models needed for role.
- Conduct testing as defined in department standards.
- Automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Establishes/recommends policies and procedures for system use and services.
- Perform technical analysis and make recommendation on small to medium initiatives with medium complexity.
- Explain technical solution to client and technical resources.
- Serve as a point of escalation for technical and general troubleshooting for small to simple incidents.
- Determination and resolution of root cause behind reported problems and issues.
- Development and/or maintenance of system documentation.
- Proactive maintenance toward select systems.
- Participates in the design, development, testing and implementation of enhancements required to maintain business unit success.
- Develop and/or maintain appropriate documentation.
Apply on company website