Gadsden Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join either a hospital-owned single-specialty group or private group replacing a retiring physician.
- Hospital Employed Opportunity / Private Practice Setting
- Ability to do EGD Endoscopic Procedures a Plus
- ERCP and EUS Preferred (not required)
- Current Call 1:4
- Office Space Available on Hospital Campus and nearby
*J1 sponsorship available*
Comprehensive Financial Package may include the following:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Incentive bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Quality bonuses (metrics TBD)
- Tenure bonuses
- Mid-Level supervision compensation
Gadsden Regional Medical Center is a 346-bed acute care hospital with complete inpatient and outpatient care. We are Joint Commission certified in hip and knee replacements and have recognized programs in cardiology, emergency care and maternity services. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're nearly 2,000 healthcare professionals strong, and we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in Gadsden, Albertville, Attalla, Boaz, Fort Payne, Glencoe, Hokes Bluff, Jacksonville, Leesburg, Piedmont, Rainbow City, Southside, Steele, Wellington and surrounding communities.
Gadsden, AL is a friendly community located north of Birmingham and is within a few hours of both Atlanta and Nashville. Gadsden sits along the Coosa River and offers fishing, boating, golf courses, and hiking trails. Historic Downtown Gadsden offers a great restaurant scene offering up classic southern dishes.
Gadsden Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Gast...
Apply on company website