Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At HCA Florida Poinciana Hospital we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) RN Emergency Services PRN and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.Benefits
HCA Florida Poinciana Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our RN Emergency Services PRN opening and continue to learn!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking an EmergencyRoom Registered Nurse PRN for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
In this role you are responsible and accountable for the planning, directing, and provision of nursing care to patients in accordance with Florida Nurse Practice Act, physician's orders, recognized nursing techniques, policies, procedures, established standards and administrative policies.What qualifications you will need:
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current BLScertifications
- ACLS certifications within 6 months of hire
- Minimum of 1 year of current acute experience as an Emergency Room Registered Nurse
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Poinciana Hospital is a purpose-guided healthcare provider. We are a four-story, 150,000-square-foot hospital. We have 70 private beds and a six-bed private ICU. We provide a full range of acute care services including emergency services, inpatient and outpatient diagnostic imaging, and inpatient and outpatient surgery. Other services include cardiac catheterization, laboratory, pharmacy, and a full range of support services. Our Emergency Department (ED) is approximately 14,500 square feet. Our ED consists of 22 private treatment rooms, an EMS entrance, and a helicopter pad.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. ?In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our RN Emergency Services PRN opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity... Please click HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website