The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, New York, seeks a general Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN). This is an outstanding opportunity for a qualified physician to advance in an expanding and robust obstetrical and gynecological program. This is an employed position within an academic group practice. All our full-time staff members are faculty members of New York Medical College.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Join a team of 5 OBGYN generalists who provide obstetrical care and manage gynecological emergencies.
- Actively teach and advance clinical medicine through scholarly activities, personal or with residents, fellows, and medical students.
- This is a five-day-a-week position with a shared call. The call is approximately four weeknight shifts per month and one 24-hour call (Sat/Sun) per month. (This will lessen as the team grows.)
- WMCHealth is a 1,900-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with ten hospitals on seven campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley.
- WMCHealth employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians.
- Westchester Medical Center is a level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center and is the region's only acute care children's hospital, including a level IV NICU.
- Picturesque Westchester Country, NY, is bordered by the Hudson River and the Long Island Sound.
- Professionals highly desire the area because it offers beautiful homes, excellent schools, outstanding shopping, and a short drive into New York City.
- Festivals, fairs, historical landmarks, great restaurants, and all the outdoor and social amenities you can think of are all nearby.
- You will have the best of both worlds – great suburban living and all that New York City has to offer just minutes away.
Apply on company website