Do you want to make a large impact in your next role? Join CVS Health as the Trade Relations Analytics Senior Manager, where you will be responsible for financial analysis, tracking and analytic support of manufacturer contracts negotiated by the Zinc Health Services Negotiator Team. Zinc Health Services is a subsidiary of CVS Health.
You will work with the Negotiator Team to develop and track financial strategies, develop pre- and post-implementation analysis of the financial value of contracts, Provide analytics and data for contract negotiations and work with internal teams to resolve discrepancies in invoicing.
You will also have the opportunity to influence decisions with regard to Negotiator Team strategy on pricing and rebates and work with the Negotiator Team to set budgets and forecasts for manufacturer contract cost of goods reductions. This requires a review of all current and future contracts and their viability in the future and projecting rebates/discounts for forecasting purposes.
In this high impact role, you will lead and manage the work of a team of Advisors. You will be a Subject Matter Expert with regard to the financial aspects of all types of Zinc Health Services Trade Relations manufacturer contracts.
Furthermore, you will:
- Provide analytic and financial modeling, tracking and reporting support to the Negotiator Team department. Includes delegating work and/or individually preparing background data for negotiations with manufacturers and internal strategy meetings. Create and maintain financial models to identify, assess, and analyze potential strategies and impacts for the Negotiator Team.
- Work directly with Negotiator Team to create and set calculation methods and rebate thresholds. Includes tracking various contract metrics.
- Create, track and maintain financial analyses and reports of all in-process pharmacy contracts negotiated by the Zinc Health Services Negotiator Team.
- Review underwritings and work of direct reports.
- Work with various departments to address problems and issues with pharmacy manufacturers as they relate to our rebate/discount/service contracts.
Ideally, this position will be located out of our offices in Northbrook, IL, Bloomington, MN or Scottsdale, AZ.
To be successful, you will utilize your experience developing presentations and analysis summaries and your experience training and coaching team members.
- 5 years of financial modeling, pricing, or analytics experience
- Healthcare industry experience required.
- Leadership experience required, building and leading integrated, multi-functional teams
- Up to 10% travel
- 5 years of Contract interpretation experience preferred
- Experience in SQL script writing and Tableau development preferred
- Experience with Specialty products and services
- Experience with pharmacy and medical rebates and pharmacy contracting including ASP modeling experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of related professional work experience in combination with years of education may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website