Plan Sponsor Insights (PSI) is searching for an experienced analyst to support customer reporting and analysis across multiple segments of Aetna's business. The analyst will use various data and reporting sources to field requests for information and reports.
The primary responsibility within this position is to interpret customer requests and produce the appropriate reporting and analyses required to address specific business questions in a consultative manner. Reporting and analysis may include things such as medical cost, pharmacy cost, clinical programs and population health. This role will require creating reports or presentations as necessary and the analyst will need to be able to present complex information in a compelling manner. Strong technical skills are required including working with large datasets.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of the healthcare industry including benefit plans and medical management programs. The candidate must have strong technical and communication skills and be able to work in a face-paced environment and handle multiple priorities. They must maintain up-to-date knowledge of external/industry trends.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with healthcare reporting and analysis
- In depth knowledge of healthcare concepts including claim coding (CPT/DRG, etc.), provider networks, benefit designs, healthcare products/funding, medical management programs and financial acumen.
- Must possess strong technical skills in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint) as well as experience using analytic/reporting applications. SAS/SQL knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cross functional team environment.
- Strong communication skills. Able to articulate (verbally and written) complex business results, issues and strategies in a clear, concise and confident manner
SAS or SQL
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website