Candidate must be able to travel within Macon and surrounding counties of IL.
Care coordination involves assessing members residing in IMD/SMRHF needs, and developing and implementing a plan to meet those needs. Care coordination can involve setting up a schedule for the member's medications, treatments, and health care provider visits or assistance in finding local services or providers. The Comprehensive Care Coordinator is responsible for providing the coordination of all services of members in an IMD/SRHF. The Comprehensive Care Coordinator will coordinate with member, member's family and IMD/SMRFH staff and other providers involved in the care of the member on the development, planning and implantation of therapeutic services as they relate to the individual member's behavioral and emotional health.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Care Planning and coordination of needs
- Provides services consistent with the guiding principles of the agency's philosophy of strength based, family focused, needs driven and culturally competent care.
- Completes assessment, formulate and implement an overall comprehensive care plan for each member, consistent with the needs of the member and the plan.
- Gather information and develop a comprehensive care plan that addresses risk factors, psycho social history, substance abuse history, mental health history, community functioning, performance outcomes, strengths, challenges, goals, interventions, and discharge planning according to the programs mission.
- Facilitates and coordinates IDCT .
- Identify potential problems and crisis areas, prioritize according to seriousness and create an effective and well specified safety plan.
- Collaborate with member, member's family, IMD/SMRFH staff and other providers for case conceptualization, assessment, and treatment planning.
Schedule is Monday- Friday 7am-530pm
-Travel is required for this position.
- 2+ year of supervised clinical experience in a human services field required
- Experience working with children with Behavioral Health needs
- Current Active unrestricted licensure (LSW or LPC) in the state of IL required
- Ability to meet members face to face required; 50% - 75% travel
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Case management and discharge planning experience preferred
- Managed Care experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Active and Unrestricted state licensure preferred (LCSW, LCPC, LPC, LMFT , LPN, RN)
Masters Degree required
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website