• Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of reports, dashboards, self-service analytic tools and data extracts to provision Machine Learning and organization information needs.
• Responsible for data ware house environments and data management processes including the daily ETL jobs ingesting data from various sources, design strategies and standards for new database.
• Responsible for human resource functions such as selection, orientation, training, performance evaluation based on technical skills, and setting individualized goals for technical staff.
• Responsible for direct reports in managing scope and completion of work, meeting deadlines, and providing deliverables to the internal or external customers.
• Design/Architect data pipelines and automated jobs to transform raw data into actionable business insights.
• Provide technical leadership to Business, team and perform code review.
• Support performance issues, ongoing measurement, data collection, and information dissemination. Proactively identify and resolve data quality issues and assist in troubleshooting with appropriate stakeholders.
• Support continuous improvement plans and architect roadmap ideas for Enterprise Analytics team.
• Coordinate all reporting and data management tasks with in team members and collaborate with other teams to meet the target deliverables.
• Conduct technical/design requirements review meetings with business users to gather project requirements. Collaborate with business teams to educate on reporting tools and partner on key business strategies.
• Develop methods for classifying data patterns and trends with data from EPIC reporting and other integrated source systems.
• Establish and maintain data governance standards and processes, including measure specifications, standardized data definitions, and benchmark data comparisons.
• Create and manage a centralized repository of technical design documents for driver analysis, extract specifications, dashboards specifications, reports and other data flow details.
• Drive project timelines, reduce ad-hoc requests by providing self-service tools, and prioritize requests focused on measurable enterprise business goals and combines projects to eliminate duplication of work.
• Tailor and convey technical messages in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical department staff and leaders, leading to business-wide improvement of data management, informed decision making, and ultimate improvement in performance.
• 7+ years of progressively responsible SQL development, data modeling and/or business intelligence experience. Experience managing multiple projects with increasing difficulty and complexity.
• Experience in project management, healthcare domain data, Microsoft BI stack such as SSRS, SSIS.
• Prior direct or indirect supervisory/management experience preferably in a healthcare reporting environment.
• Certified in Epic Cogito
Required: Bachelor's degree in one of the following fields Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering
Preferred: Master's degree in one of fields above
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website