The Behavior Change Marketing Operations Associate is the center of all operational and project management workstreams in the NYC-based "Behavior Change Pods" agile marketing organization -- this is the CVS Health Marketing test & learn innovation group. The Associate will execute marketing operations for a portfolio of consumer engagement campaigns to drive better health outcomes and manage medications for over 100 million members – driven by predictive models and advanced analytics.
This is a critical role in CVS Health's NYC-based Behavior Change Marketing organization. This is more than just a marketing job, and becomes more about population health and medication management. Come onboard and help us define and build the team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage the “operational backbone” of a ~6 person cross-functional marketing team delivering educational campaigns to Caremark members
• Conduct ongoing monitoring for active campaigns, maintaining deliverability reports and escalating to leadership as needed
• Manage trafficking of marketing campaigns within the Caremark ecosystem – legal & compliance, Medicare review functions, CVS intake processes, field communications, and other submissions
• Manage vendor interactions for direct mail, phone calls, and ‘innovation' tech partnerships as needed
• Execute Quality Assurance / User Acceptance Testing for each campaign launch, in partnership with a Proofreader, Email Production Lead, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect
• Support general project management and co-develop key artifacts and processes internally to ensure the Pod is a “well-oiled machine”
• Synthesize learnings from our "test & learn" marketing experiments on a regular basis
• Manage Pod finances and other reporting/dashboards
• STRETCH ROLE (after 6+ months, with high performance on primary tasks): Own development of some 'behavior change' campaigns end-to-end – building on operational leadership to own strategy and facilitate creative development through execution deployment
• 2+ years in a marketing operations role in a large corporation (ideally working with some combination of email, SMS, direct mail, IVR/phone, Facebook ads, paid search, and web)
• 2+ years of general “project management” experience, OR 2+ years of general marketing strategy/operations experience, OR 1-2 years of pre-MBA consulting experience
• Some professional experience with PowerPoint (building deliverables / communication materials) and Excel (basic manipulation, pivots, reporting, etc)
• Strong attention to detail is absolutely critical – in order to ensure “six sigma” levels of error-free campaign delivery
• Degree or coursework in marketing is preferred, but not required
• Experience working in an Agile methodology and/or rapid test and learn environment (either directly with marketing campaigns or in a product development environment) is preferred, but not required
• Experience for healthcare industry is preferred, but not required – but a passion for healthcare is necessary!
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website