This position supports the National Network Innovation and Strategy department.
- Work with national and local market leadership to identify opportunities for strategic initiatives in the Medicare populations including the Medicaid dual eligible membership.
- Collaborate with Operations and Strategic contracting to develop programs that produce meaningful savings.
- Pull together data and reporting from multiple sources to develop and maintain membership and savings models.
-React to updated CMS and state regulations and provide support for compliance with changes.
- Evaluate performance of current programs and work with business partners to make recommendations on changes and advancements of programs to new populations and improved outcomes.
- Identify gaps in processes or organization; develop and implement solutions.
- Communicate and present strategic findings and recommendations to national and local market leadership as well as targeted provider groups.
- Enable optimization of performance and explanation of financial impacts.
- Proactively monitor and analyze results; provide observations/insights on performance in value-based initiatives and programs.
- Cultivate continuous improvement to improve performance results.
-4+ Actuarial exams and pursuing your ASA.
-3+ years related work experience.
-Strong technical, analytical & financial skills.
-ASA (Associate of the Society of Actuaries).
-Ability to communicate effectively with management.
-Ability to work collaboratively within work teams.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Strong organization skills.
-Experience with data tools like SAS, R, Python, HADOOP, and data visualization tools like Tableau
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website