Discover your Purpose!
Spring Mill Senior Living, a Discovery Senior Living community is growing, thriving and has meaningful job opportunities available in a safe and supportive work environment.
We provide on the job training with no experience required for most positions.
We offer rewarding career opportunities that include:
- Competitive wages
- Access to wages before payday
- Flexible scheduling options with full-time and part-time hours
- Paid time off and Holidays (full-time)
- Full benefit package including health, dental, vision and more (full-time)
- 401(K) with employer matching
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Meals and uniforms
The Care Giver's role includes providing hands on care and physical and emotional support to each resident while maintaining a safe and comfortable home like environment.
- Maintaining cleanliness of resident's room and work areas
- Helping residents maintain independence, promoting dignity and physical safety of each resident
- Participating and assisting residents with activities of daily living (i.e. bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, ambulation, transferring, eating) as instructed
- Engaging residents in life skills and other life enrichment activities
• Certified Nurse's Aid certification preferred
• High School diploma/GED
• Must be 18 years of age
• Previous experience working with seniors preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively with Residents, management and co-workers
• Superior customer service skills
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Must demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
If having a direct impact on the lives of others is appealing to you, apply today and join our team!
Apply on company website