DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Eastside Medical Center – Snellville, GA
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA Healthcare – Eastside Medical Center, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join our winning team, this position will play a key part in continuing our mission of serving others in need.
Registered Nurse (RN) – Medical Unit
Eastside Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Medical Unit - FT Days.
Eastside Medical Center is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 500 affiliated physicians and 400 volunteers who are committed to providing the community with a healthcare system of excellence. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 39 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopedics, women's services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health. Eastside Medical has earned full Chest Pain Center Accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, The Joint Commission's “Gold Seal of Approval” for quality and safety in disease-specific joint replacement care, The Blue Distinction Centers Program for Spine Surgery and Gold Plus status for stroke care, and the Health grades 2017 and 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award ™ for superior performance in patient safety. The Breast Imaging and Diagnostic Center is designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the FDA.
Snellville, GA is located between Atlanta and Athens, Snellville is a bustling suburb with small-town charm. Visitors and residents will be pleased to see a variety of shopping and eateries on Highway 124,the world class Eastside Medical Center and award-winning schools. City Hall and Briscoe Park is the site of numerous events and festivals, including the Snellville Farmers' Market, which was voted the nation's best, a variety of summer concerts, movies in the park, Snellville Days, the Fall Festival and the annual International Festival. The grounds at City Hall also include the Veterans Memorial, a stunning monument to those who have served our country. Snellville is a short drive to Stone Mountain Park and numerous state parks and entertainment venues.
The Medical Unit at Eastside Medical Center:
- The Medical Units nursing staff are highly competent nursing professionals who provide quality patient care as a team.
- The Medical Unit includes 44 private rooms well-equipped to care for medical and oncology patients delivering specialized nursing care to a variety of patients with diagnoses, including but not limited to, acute renal failure, cancer, congestive heart failure, COPD, diabetes, pneumonia and sickle cell disease.
- Registered nurses, physicians from many specialties and many other ancillary healthcare professionals collaborate to form a diagnosis, treatment and discharge plan for each individual patient.
- Bedside shift report is practiced to keep patients and families informed and involved in their loved ones plan of care.
- Responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care using Meditech.
- Ask if you qualify for relocation assistance.
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Premium Pay for Weekend Only positions
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- Outstanding customer service abilities and effective listening skills
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing with a current GA RN license
- BLS required
- Chemo certification preferred
ARMY MOS - 66W or 66NAir Force AFSC - 46NX and 46FX
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website