$52,000-$67,000 a year
Enterprise Rent A Carhas an exciting opportunity for an ASE Certified Automotive Technician at our Brand New Chelsea Service Center. The Automotive Technician performs general repairs and diagnostics on various models of passenger vehicles and light trucks in accordance tocompany policy and procedures.This positionrequires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The Full Time Automotive Technician pay starts at $25.00/hour with a minimum of 4 current ASE certifications (Automobile and light Tuckseries: A1-A8) with the opportunityto make up to $29/hour with additionalASE certifications beyond the required 4. We offer acomprehensive benefits package which includesmedical, dental, and vision insurance options, paid vacation time and holidays, profit sharing, and 401(k) with companymatch.The required schedule is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 6am-2:30pm OR Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10am-6:30pm with a 30 minute meal break each shift.
- Perform routine, general maintenance and repairs in accordance with established maintenance schedules and manufaturer's technical procedures.
- Perform routine diagnostics and troubleshooting on vehicle systems, including but not limited to, steering and suspension, brakes, electircal, HVAC and engine controls.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of a 2-year accredited automotive technical training program and/or a minimum of 3 years of relevant technical experience in an automotive repair shop
- Must hold 4+ current and valid ASE certifications
- Must have a current and valid driver's licensewith no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Requires ownership ofstandard hand tools to perform repairs and maintenance on current vehicles
- Must be able to use a computer workstation to enter and look up vehicle informatoin, including technical service bulletins
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- No drug or alcohol relatedconvictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be able to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 6am-2:30pm or Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10am-6:30pm
- Major OEM dealership experience a plus
- Must be willingto submit to and pass a pre-employment drug test due to DOT regulations
Apply on company website