Essentia Health Heart & Vascular Center is one of the largest, diagnostic, therapeutic, interventional and cardiothoracic surgery program in the state of Minnesota and is the largest in the region.
- We are searching for someone that has a passion for superb patient care along with a passion for complex ablations.
- Join a growing cardiovascular and electrophysiology that provides the full breadth of cardiovascular care to the members of our region.
- Seeking advanced ablation skill set including left atrial and VT ablation in patients with and without structural heart disease.
- Our Cath Lab volumes are one of the largest in the state of Minnesota including a robust structural heart program.
- The EP Section, established in 1990, currently provides comprehensive services including diagnostic EP studies, RF ablations, including atrial fibrillation and VT ablations, non-invasive EP studies, S-ICD, ICD, Pacemaker implants, CRT implants for congestive heart failure and consultative services. Device follow-up is provided by dedicated pacer and ICD clinics.
- There is a dedicated EP staff.
- We encourage research including both investigator-initiated and industry-sponsored
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist
- Advanced ablation skills
- Lead extraction experience is a plus
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Regional service area: 460,000
- Metro population: 125,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Essentia Health Heart & Vascular Center is one of the largest, diagnostic, therapeutic, interventional and cardiothoracic surgery program in...
Apply on company website