- Be a part of this exciting opportunity as Essentia Health expands to the amazing community of Moose Lake!
- Our ideal candidate is a motivated, team-player that is understands the flexibility/leadership needed to build a new practice.
- We will be working together to develop a family medicine with OB (with or w/o c-section capability) model of care.
- Enjoy the vast resources and support that Essentia Health offers, including onsite general surgery and specialty outreach such as orthopedics, cardiology, urology and more.
- Team-based clinical practice, working with NP/PA partners.
- Enjoy a combined full-spectrum practice including hospital work.
- In 2015, a new, state-of-the-art, two-story addition to the hospital was added. It features a new emergency department, nursing unit with private rooms, birthing center, lab and imaging departments. The existing hospital was remodeled and features expanded rehab space, new dining area, private pre- and post-op rooms and a third surgical suite. Designed to enhance patient care, safety and privacy, the new addition and remodeling project will meet the health needs of the hospital district well into the future
- Market leading pay & relocation offered. Substantial benefit package. Minimum of 6 weeks off per year
- Patients are admitted to Mercy Hospital, a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital serving communities in southern Carlton and northern Pine counties.
- Recent delivery rates are approximately 80/yr. Historically, this has been as high as 200+/year
- Nurse Online Triage 24/7
- Call required
- BC/BE Family Practice Physician
- OB Required (C-sections desired)
- Moose Lake, MN
- Approx. 45 miles from Duluth, MN; 110 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Population: 2,800
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
PRACTICE SPECIFICSBe a part of this exciting opportunity as Essentia Health expands to the amazing community of Moose Lake!
Apply on company website