- We are looking for an energetic, patient-centered team player to join our existing group.
- Our ideal candidate will work closely with our existing, in-house Ophthalmologist.
- Established practice in Virginia with possible outreach.
- Primary care eye services, patients of all ages.
- State-of-the-art clinic overlooking a golf course!
- Full-service clinic including, laboratory, radiology, retail pharmacy and optical shop, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, Cancer Center, Regional Heart Center with CHF clinic, and warfarin clinic
- Multi-specialty campus includes; 3 Family Medicine with 6 advanced practitioners with Integrated Behavioral Health, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Occupational Medicine, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Orthopedics, Consultative Pediatrics, General Surgery, and numerous visiting specialties
- EPIC as EMR that is integrated with entire Essentia system
- BC/BE in Optometry
- TPA licensed in Minnesota or eligible
- 60 miles from Duluth, MN; 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Service area: 30,000; Population: 9,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.PRACTICE SPECIFICSWe are looking for an energetic, patient-centered team player to join our existing group.
Apply on company website