First Student is now hiring an Auto Body Welder & Fabricator at our body shop location in Clarksburg, NJ!
Why pick First Student? Glad You Asked!
- Competitive Wages of $24.38 - $29.48 & Consistent Pay – Hourly Rate as opposed to a flat rate
- Excellent Benefits including Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation and Sick Days, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) Savings Plan
- ASE training and testing materials provided - Earn more money for each certification you obtain!
- Growth potential - Advance your career as Shop Manager, Region Maintenance Manager, or work in our Greyhound, First Transit, & First Vehicle Services divisions across North America!
Body Shop Technician job duties include:
- Performs automotive body and related repairs
- Removes, installs, adjusts, and aligns body components
- Documents all repair and maintenance actions on work orders
- Ensures vehicle security and safety while in shop
- Provides written estimates of repair when requested
Body Shop Technician qualifications:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver's license
- Auto Body & Collision Damage Repair Certificate is helpful, but not required
- A minimum of 5 years of Welding & fabrication experience required
- ASE Credentials Preferred
- Be subject to a drug test and physical
Now is the time to enhance your career…not just pursue another job. You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply online today to become a part of our team!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements or the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website