*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The ServiceNow Developer will be based out of Chennai. This job entails providing technical & individual contributor role to the ServiceNow team at Flex. Ensuring that the ServiceNow platform's enhancement requests and incidents are delivered on a timely basis. Short learning curve and a passion to explore new features in ServiceNow is an advantage.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do
- To ensure that the ServiceNow application is configured, customized and used in the right way to provide maximum value within the ITIL v3 service management context
- Be accountable for the ServiceNow implementation's outcome and acts as a lead developer on both Advisory and Technical solution engagements
- Provide technical guidance to a team of multiple consultants and deliver high customer satisfaction by completing projects with high quality, on time and to budget.
Here is some of what you will need (required)
- Expertise leading at least two full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations
- 3 - 5 years of experience with ServiceNow
- Proven experience with ServiceNow configuration elements (LDAP, VPN, SSO/SAML, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle process, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control and deployment
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
DN10Job Category ITFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website