About the Company:
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX has equipped vehicles and racers that have stood atop podiums in every sport in which we have competed — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.
Our team of engineers perform rigorous year-round tests with our athletes. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.
Reporting to the Manager, Strategic Sourcing, the Enterprise Sourcing Manager is responsible for leading strategic sourcing for commodities that are critical to multiple PVG (Powered Vehicle Group) segments. As a leader within the PVG sourcing team, the Enterprise Sourcing Manager will also play a critical role in further developing and implementing standardized sourcing processes and sourcing tools. Furthermore, the Enterprise Sourcing Manager serves as the “Executive Face to the Supplier” when managing commercial agreements, performance management, annual cost down activities and cost optimization projects (COP).
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Continuously drive and improve supply chain strategies to include:
- Total cost analyses
- Technology road mapping
- Risk and opportunity analyses
- Make/buy leadership
- Lean and continuous improvement audits
- Global markets and commodities risk
- Supply chain mapping
- Supplier rationalization
- Transform key, executive relationships with domestic and international suppliers through the effective implementation and use of contracts, negotiations, business reviews and commercial agreements.
- Negotiate annual agreements with strategic partners to support total cost, cash flow and agility targets.
- Develop supplier and Fox stakeholders to ensure zero defect quality, flawless program introduction, on-time delivery and lowest delivered cost.
- Provide technical leadership, insight, guidance, and problem-solving skills for issues related to sourced material and suppliers.
- Provide an escalation path for systemic supplier delivery, quality, communication and business-related issues.
- Ensure our supply chains have the capability and capacity to meet the future needs of the business.
- Manage the rules, tools and processes to be utilized as a global PVG sourcing team:
- Commodity strategy tools
- Standard contracts and agreements
- Standard, periodic business reviews
- Pre-sourcing and sourcing councils for new and carry over business
- Contract review boards
- Price change and attributes change review board
- Scouting, onboarding, and supplier performance management
- Lead, influence and mentor commodity managers, purchasing managers and buyers in multiple PVG segments.
- Work with a high level of autonomy, displaying a thorough knowledge of the commodities purchased, supply sources, contract methods and strategy development.
- Manage the approved supplier list and strategic supplier designations
- Other special projects as identified by the leadership team
- Education - BS in Engineering, Business Administration or Operations Management
- Minimum of seven (7) years of Procurement Experience in a Manufacturing Environment as a Commodity Manager
- Experience in a Tier 1 Automotive or Power Sports Environment
- Experience with APQP, PPAP and Capacity Management Tools
- Demonstrated Lean, Six Sigma and structured Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills and Technical Communication Skills
- Demonstrated Portfolio Negotiation Skills
- Cost Analysis Experience
- Basic Financial Analysis Capabilities (ROI, GM, etc.)
- Strong Teamwork Capabilities and Demonstrated Skills
- Oracle ERP Experience a Plus
- Strong teamwork capabilities
- Willing to travel in North America and Asia (40%-50%)
Apply on company website