Apply now »
As our world changes rapidly around us in the years to come, one thing we can be sure of is that it will be powered by electricity. We have a great company, selling electrical products, control systems and software that serve homes, buildings and industry. It is a wonderful place for creative, energetic people to build careers in our supply chain, branches, and advisory teams.
Thank you for giving us a look.
We are seeking a Site Leader to join our Gexpro Services team in St. Louis, MO!
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships; learns and evaluates customer operations to aid in identifying customer objectives, requirements, and preferences
- Gather and analyze data through the use of various reporting tools (Warehouse Management System (WMS), Sapphire (E Turns) and other systems that support customer fulfillment requirements
- Recommend measurements to track productivity, OTD, fulfillment, etc.
- Analyze existing supply chain network and provide input to future strategies (facility network design, location, network optimization)
- Review customer's on hand material in all designated areas
- Create customer orders using technology such as customer portal, VMI software, etc.
- Utilize EDI or other means to create customer orders into the ERP system
- Assists Program Manager and/or Global Account Manager/s by processing priority transactions (quotes & orders).
- Coordinates with branches for Transfer orders.
- Lead and coordinate all warehouse operations including delivery scheduling, inbound and outbound processes, safety requirements, and special customer requirements.
- Inspect company vehicle for visual defects when a vehicle is not running and operating defects while the vehicle is running
- Load merchandise into a company vehicle
- Deliver merchandise to customers
- Put away material on customers floor at ‘point of use' locations
- Assemble customer orders; verify quantity, description & accuracy of orders
- Maintain warehouse. Keep shelves and floors in clean condition.
- Find all possible opportunities to reduce operating costs (e.g. consume packaging materials efficiently)
- Follow all established warehouse Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow all Environmental, Health and Safety rules and operate in a safe manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Achieves and maintains technical capabilities at required levels, attends customer seminars, schools, and special promotions and participates in sales meetings, vendor seminars, and training schools to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge.
- Ability to exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude with customers and to be sensitive to their needs.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to pass the customer background check per FAA requirements.
- High school diploma or two-year technical degree or more preferred.
- Customer oriented and motivated with excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and ability to drive decisions with influence.
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 888-739-3547 to let us know the nature of your request.Site Leader 99266 St. Louis Gexpro Services Supply Chain Operations/Supply Chain
Nearest Major Market: St Louis
Apply on company website