Gulfeagle Supply is a family owned business with over 80+ locations nationwide. We are a full line distributor of residential and commercial roofing and building products. Gulfeagle Supply specializes in servicing the professional contractor while also providing a variety of products and services to the homeowner, building owner, architect and general contractor. We take pride in delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers.
The Estimator must be well versed in Auto CAD and reading architectural plans. Responsibilities include generating material estimates, operating estimating software, operating Auto CAD and designing and estimating tapered roof insulation systems for the commercial roofing industry
Receive roof plans, review, modify, and release plans using a CAD system.
Maintain working knowledge of all equipment and software needed to perform duties of the position
Produce owner drawings, detailed custom drawings, modify and release drawings using a CAD system.
Alternate suggestions should be made to the requesting party of how to offer a more cost-effective design.
Consistent and clear communication between branch personnel and sometimes directly with the contractor.
Assist team with order entry and inventory inquiries. Responsible for “filing” all jobs that have been quoted so they can be easily accessed up until two years from the date of the quote.
Reports directly to the Branch Manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Basic elements of English language usage, spelling, and mathematics.
• Ability to utilize computers, including word processing programs.
• Knowledge of office methods, practices, and procedures, and the ability to make mathematical calculations.
• Experienced and educated in Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directions.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment in making decisions.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships as part of a team effort with those contacted in the performance of duties, including all employees and customers.
• Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S.
*All new hires must complete pre-employment background check and drug test**
• Must have post-secondary education in CAD Drafting
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties of this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and perform additional business duties as assigned by his or her Regional and Branch Manager.
Gulfeagle Benefit Package:
- 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
- Paid Time Off, Sick and Holidays
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Health &Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Discount Programs
- and more!
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Gulfeagle Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on age, race, gender color, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local law.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modifications to accommodate individuals with disabilities reasonably.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet/Drugfree Workplace Apply Now
Apply on company website