Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Physical Therapist PRN? At HCA Florida JFK North Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
HCA Florida JFK North Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Physical Therapist PRN like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
The Physical Therapist is responsible for evaluating, organizing, and administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician in the inpatient and/or outpatient setting. You will coordinate, delegate and supervise responsibilities assigned to supportive staff. The patient population is comprised of all ages, with whom you will work to treat, restore function, and prevent disability following disease, injury or amputation, while teaching patients to live within the limits of their disability. You will demonstrate effective resource utilization, which is critical to operational stability within the organization.
- You willcommunicate and assist in resolving problems.
- You will participate in performance improvement and program growth.
- You will participate in all infection control, departmental equipment training, organizational safety and fire safety programs.
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy.
- State of Florida Physical Therapy license.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- BLS certification.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida JFK North Hospital is a 280-bed acute care facility. We have a 124-bed behavioral health unit. We are located in West Palm Beach, FL. HCA Florida JFK North Hospital has served the healthcare needs of Palm Beach County for 46 years. Our technology to offer patients superior outcomes, less pain and improved recovery times. Our services include a 24-hour Emergency Department, Advanced Primary Certified Stroke Center, Orthopedic Institute, Critical Care Unit and an Interventional Vascular Suite. We have Inpatient Diabetes Care, Diagnostic Imaging, Outpatient Rehabilitation, and a Center for Pain Care and surgical services. HCA Florida JFK North Hospital offers services for mental health and wellness for children, adolescents, adults and seniors. We have 600 colleagues and 900 medical staff. We are dedicated to our mission; Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Physical Therapist PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website