St. David's Healthcare would like to recruit a family medicine provider to join a privately owned boutique practice in central Austin, TX.
- Board certified/board eligible family medicine or internal medicine provider
- Licensed in the state of Texas
- Practice call is 1:4
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Start Date: Spring/Summer 2022
- No holidays or weekends
- No ER call
- Busy existing patient panel
- Joining 1 internal medicine provider and 2 NPs
- Adult medicine primary care clinic with aesthetics and allergy testing
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- Full medical benefits for the individual, 401k with matching, PTO
About St. Davids Medical Center:
St. Davids Medical Center in central Austin includes a 350-bed acute care hospital and a 64-bed rehabilitation hospital providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care.
- NeuroTexas Institute
- Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute
- The hospital provides a complete range of womens services, including its acclaimed maternity unit, maternal-fetal medicine, a high-risk maternal and neonatal transport team, the regions largest and most sophisticated Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with OB hospitalists
- The Breast Center
- A fertility center
- A comprehensive Bariatric Surgery Center
- 24-hour emergency department
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named Best Place for Business and Careers, Live Music Capital of the World, and Best Town for Relocation of Families. Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year round festivals.
St. David's Healthcare would like to recruit a family medicine provider to join a privately owned boutique practice in central Austin, TX....
Apply on company website