St. Davids Neurology is recruiting a Neurohospitalist to join a group of seven practicing Neurohospitalists in Austin, TX.
- Board eligible/board certified in Neurology
- Although joining a group of seven total Neurohospitalists, the new recruit will work with one other Neurohospitalist at the St. Davids Round Rock Medical Center
- Inpatient only, 7 on/7 off coverage, 12-hour shifts, no nights required
- HCA hospital employed position
- Competitive guaranteed salary and production component
- Full benefits including, health, dental, vision and life
- CME and PTO
St. Davids Round Rock Medical Center:
St. Davids Round Rock Medical Center has ranked a Top 100 Hospital for General Surgery for 3 consecutive years.
- 171 beds
- Hybrid Operating Room (OR)
- 24-hour emergency department
- Level II Trauma Center
- Advanced orthopedic and robotic services
- Advanced cardiac care at Heart Hospital of Austin in Round Rock
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named Best Place for Business and Careers, Live Music Capital of the World, and Best Town for Relocation of Families. Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year round festivals.
St. David's Neurology is recruiting a Neurohospitalist to join a group of seven practicing Neurohospitalists in Austin, TX.Q...
Apply on company website