Pathology Anatomic and Clinical
Job Summary:Once in lifetime opportunity to work and play in the most desirable community in the US: Charleston, SC, an extraordinary coastal city, rich in history with access to coastal waters and beaches is an added perk.
This position is looking for a dynamic innovative pathologist, willing to embrace a leadership position that combines private practice and academics, but within the walls of the most stable pathology group in the United States. Interesting cases, a busy lab with friendly faces, and a potential for leadership development, this position has it all.
- AP/CP Board Certification required
- 2+ years hospital-based Medical Director Experience preferred
- Sub-specialty training preferred; Head and Neck training or experience favored
- South Carolina licensed or FCVS in place
- Excellent interpersonal skills especially communication
- Interest in leadership development for the candidate and others
- Provide clinical guidance to pathology team, including 2 pathology assistants onsite
- Work closely with multidisciplinary staff including strong ENT and Oral Pathology colleagues
- Interface with hospital and divisional leadership, including FPS Division Medical Director
- Interest in embracing new technologies
- Excellent compensation package including annual incentive bonus
- Excellent benefits package including CME allowance, health and 401k
- Relocation assistance provided
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Forward Pathology Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA, employs over 200 board certified multispecialty pathologists and provides professional services to over 70 HCA hospitals, Integrated Regional Laboratories, as well as commercial clients. Our physician partners are a key component to our success and we work closely with them to achieve the most favorable patient outcomes.
- Trident Health System is a 437-bed two hospital tertiary-care system comprised of Trident Medical Center and Summerville Medical Center
- Trident Medical Center is a 321-bed major medical center with a 24-hour emergency room and Level II Trauma Center
- Designated a Thrombectomy Capable Stroke Center, seeking Comprehensive Stroke Designation
- Award-winning Heart Center; the South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery; the Trident Breast Care Center; and the Joseph M. Still Burn ClinicCritical Care Services and 24/7 hospitalist and intensivist programs
- Proudly serving patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties for more than 40 years
An extraordinary coastal city, rich in history and traditions. Charleston, South Carolina has earned national and international recognition of distinction in economic development, access to global markets, tourism, medical care and entrepreneurial opportunity. Access to coastal waters and beaches is an added perk to this gorgeous city!
Apply on company website