Seeking a surgical oncologist to join a well-established private practice in Plano, TX.
- BC/BE in General Surgery and Surgical Oncology
- Fellowship-trained in Surgical Oncology with a clinical focus on cancers of the liver, pancreas, stomach and small intestines
- Ideal candidate is trained in minimally invasive surgical techniques, including robotics and laparoscopic surgery
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Excellent compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package including health and 401k
- CME allowance, relocation, marketing
- Texas is a tort reforms state and no state income tax
- 603 beds
- Level I trauma center - First and only in Collin County
- First Sarah Cannon Cancer Hospital in Texas with 60 dedicated oncology beds
- National Pancreas Foundation (NPF) Pancreatitis Center of Excellence
- National Pancreas Foundation (NPF) Pancreatic Cancer Center of Excellence
- The Joint Commission Disease Specific Certification for Pancreatic Surgery
- Commission on Cancer (CoC) and National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) accreditations
- Complex GI cancer nurse navigation
About Sarah Cannon, Our Cancer Institute:
As a global leader in cancer research and care, Sarah Cannon, the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare, serves hundreds of thousands of patients annually across the United States and United Kingdom. Recognized for its expertise in drug development, Sarah Cannon has conducted more than 450+ first-in-human trials and has been a clinical trial leader in the majority of approved cancer therapies over the last 10 years.
Sarah Cannon's cancer programs include individualized patient navigation provided by oncology-trained nurses, more than 1,200 stem cell transplants performed annually throughout the Sarah Cannon Blood Cancer Network, hundreds of clinical trials accessed through its network of research sites, as well as molecular profiling capabilities and technology that ensure each patient receives the right therapy at the right time.
Seeking a surgical oncologist to join a well-established private practice in Plano, TX. Qualified Candidates:
Apply on company website