Methodist Healthcare System in San Antonio, Texas is assisting to recruit a Hospitalist for a private practice opportunity.
Qualified Candidates: ?
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Texas Medical License, or eligible for Texas licensure
- Position is located on the Northeast side of San Antonio, TX.
- Employment with establish group
- Open ICU
- Average census 18-22 per shift
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Schedule offers opportunity to improve your work-life balance
About Methodist Hospital - Stone Oak & Methodist Healthcare System
- Where high-tech and high-touch come together
- 242 bed facility, 13 operating suites
- 4-star CMS Rating, Overall Quality & Patient Safety Measures
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.
Methodist Healthcare System in San Antonio, Texas is assisting to recruit a Hospitalist for a private practice opportunity.?Qualifie...
Apply on company website