DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Radiology Technologist to join our family. Come be a part of the change! We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest - Houston, Texas
Radiology Technologist - Imaging
Overnight; 7on/ 7 off HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 423-bed acute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston community for more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services including cardiology, maternity care, neonatal intensive care, pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology. HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- Understands and follows established radiation safety rules. Always uses appropriate radiation safety devices to protect self, others, and the patient.
- Consistently produces diagnostic quality films without assistance or supervision. Uses good judgment in seeking assistance or supervision when it is needed.
- Consistently uses correct exposure techniques or refers to posted techniques. Shows ability to adapt techniques to various imaging situations. Has minimal repeats due to technique.
- Always selects high kvp for thick anatomical parts to insure adequate penetration and to reduce heat load on the x-ray tube.
- Uses minimal rotor times to protect tube filaments from overheating and premature burnout.
- Adapts techniques to short exposure times on children and uncooperative patients to eliminate motion.
QualificationsWhat qualifications you will need:
- Current registry with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (A.R.R.T.)
- Texas Medical Board License
- MRT licensure from Texas Medical Board is required.
- Trauma and Surgery experience is required.
- Hospital experience is preferred.
- BLS is required
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website