Would you like to begin a new career with a growing company that provides stability and opportunities for growth?
Our Transportation department is looking for individuals who are good with tools and have a general knowledge of engine mechanics to work in our 24/7 maintenance facility. We are looking for full-time mechanic helpers to join our team.
In your role you will have the opportunity to become a diesel truck / trailer technician. We provide on the job training that will pair you with a technician to give you a future in this industry. (tool reimbursement provided).
Previous mechanical experience or tire work will be considered a plus, although not a requirement.
- General mechanical knowledge to assist with semi trailer repairs
- General mechanical knowledge: brake jobs, changing tires, etc.
- Responsible to maintain tools and keep an organized environment
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be good with tools
- Any certifications are considered a plus
- $17 to $18 per hour
- 401K program
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Personal Paid Time Off
- Store Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- On-Site Health Clinic & Pharmacy
Safety Sensitive position - subject to drug and alcohol testing.
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes. For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.
Apply on company website