Requisition Number: 75502
Insight’s Cloud and Data Center Transformation Platform, is looking for Solutions Sales Account Executives to drive Data Center and Cloud Transformation Solutions to our customers. With a best in class delivery team, you’ll be equipped to sell cutting edge solutions by opening new accounts, and maintaining existing accounts.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Be the Solution – You’ll develop innovative and proactive client solutions quickly that are perfect for their business model.
- Be an Expert – You’ll be able to present and sell the latest technology from a Fortune 500 company. You’re the first person your clients will call with IT needs
- Build Relationships – You’ll build meaningful relationships with your teammates and valued partners of Insight so you quickly become their trusted advisor.
- Achieve above-average results by understanding the customer’s business, motivations for purchase, and empathizing with client problems while setting a plan to meet their needs
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- Proven solutions sales experience in the high-tech industry required, preferably in the data storage, cloud, managed services, unified communications, virtualization
- Ability to present oneself to Customer CXO Leadership as a “Thought Leader” demonstrated by you understanding and ability to speak to Next Generation Data Center Technologies and Hybrid Cloud consumption models.
- Passion for continuous self-improvement/education to stay knowledgeable of evolving data center trends such as Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), Software Defined Network (SDN), Software Defined Storage (SDS) and other disruptive data center technologies.
- Prior achievement of at least $1 million in gross profit for professional or consulting services excluding hardware or software sales
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Columbus || Ohio (US-OH) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Columbus, OH ||
Apply on company website