This outpatient Family Medicine job at a Premier Health System in the Sacramento Valley area offers a great comp/benefits package in a community with a combination of urban and rural assets and the chance to help rebuild a community and access all that the neighboring University town has to offer.
• Outpatient, M-F clinic hours w/ autonomy
• Group setting in a multi-specialty clinic
• Expected schedule 18-21 pts. a day
• Competitive salary: 240K+ quality bonus and sign-on
Rated as the "Best Place to Reboot Your Life" by Sunset Magazine, this charming community sitituated in the Sierra Nevada foothills just above the Northeastern Sacramento Valley is a fertile ground for budding businesses, has a gorgeous 3,670-acre park nearby and a neighboring community that is rebuilding after CA wildfires.
• 3 Universities and colleges make this community rich in culture and young spirit.
• One of California's more affordable places to raise a family with a strong school system, the well-regarded medical community and high level of public safety
• Four season climate and plenty of local splendor- enjoy a scenic bike ride, adventurous hiking trail or kayak/rafting excursion
• Enjoy farm-to-table and fine dining, nanobreweries and tap houses, small estate vineyards and urban wineries in this region known for locally grown agriculture.
To learn more about this position, please contact:
Scott M. Lindblom
Specialty: Family Medicine
This outpatient Family Medicine job at a Premier Health System in the Sacramento Valley area offers a great comp/benefits package in a community...
Apply on company website