Opening for a Primary Care Physician to join an Award Winning Medical Center.
• Fantastic, Established Clinic with on-site diagnostics
• Traditional Practice model (outpatient and inpatient)
• Competitive Base Salary plus Production
• Sign-on and Student Loan Repayment options
• Excellent Mid Level Support already on staff.
• Visa Sponsorship available
• Progressive Hospital-system in South Central Kentucky
Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine and have or be willing to obtain a Kentucky Medical License to practice medicine.
Franklin, Kentucky is just 20 minutes south of Bowling Green and 45 minutes north of Nashville, Tennessee. This dynamic town in south-central Kentucky is known as the "friendly city". Recreation activities range from PGA pro Kenny Perry's Country Creek Golf Course to racing and gaming at Kentucky Downs. Franklin has many community festivals throughout the year, annual Summer Nights Concert Series, and the local arts council provides a variety of shows throughout the year. In addition, the Franklin-Simpson school system is continuously among the top-ranked high schools in the state. Furthermore, South Central Kentucky Community and Technical College offers a variety of advancement opportunities in education.
For additional information, please contact Carly Clem at 770-643-5520 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 678-206-7517
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time
Opening for a Primary Care Physician to join an Award Winning Medical Center. Position Highlights: • Fantastic, Established...
Apply on company website