Are you a Certified Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) looking to join a compassionate, tight-knit team serving the amazing communities in Southwestern Pennsylvania and Northern West Virginia regions?
• Join a team of 2 Psychiatrists, Licensed Counselors, Social Workers, and Therapists
• Flexible scheduling options with the option of a 4-day work week
• Quick ramp-up period with a large and diverse patient panel consisting of all ages
• Secondary call coverage only, typically calls are transferred just a few times per year
• This organization has 9 locations,does not deny care for anyone, and upholds a family-like culture
• Competitive compensation structure with a full benefits package, PTO, CME, annuity plan, relocation allowance, negotiable sign-on bonus, and student loan assistance options
• Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification Required
• Several years of experience preferred
• The state of Pennsylvania requires supervision by physicians and must be certified in psychiatry to be eligible for insurance as an allowable provider
• With the various clinic locations, there is truly a perfect place for anyone to reside! Choose to live in a downtown urban setting such as Pittsburgh, a suburban lifestyle, in a more secluded area with acres of land, or within a lively atmosphere such as Morgantown, WV near the beautifully scenic Cheat Lake!
• Pittsburgh, PA was ranked the #38 Best City to Live in America with superb dining experiences, competitive sports, and a large international airport. While Morgantown, WV was voted an A+ rating with the #1 Best Places to Raise a Family in 2020.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatry
Are you a Certified Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) looking to join a compassionate, tight-knit team serving the amazing communities in So...
Apply on company website