JDA TSG has an immediate opportunity for an IT Recruiter to join our team in Irving TX. We are seeking out recruiters experienced with sourcing Microsoft Engineers/Consultants across a range of subject matter including Platforms (Windows Client, AD, Azure), Messaging (O365, Exchange, Teams), EM+S, Intune & SCCM. This position requires the ability to hit the ground running to identify the best & the brightest resources in the country. We need someone comfortable “hunting” to help hire during high-volume internal ramps as well as the ongoing monthly support for a range of customers & initiatives. You will be responsible for managing multiple roles across the U.S.
Opportunities at JDA TSG offer so many possibilities, we support some of the iconic brands & companies in the world managing exclusive programs & being provided rare staffing opportunities. What this means for a talented recruiter is that s/he is bound by nothing more than their ability to capitalize on opportunities & chart a course for growth & development. While the position can be demanding it's rewarding on many fronts.
This is a contract position offering a competitive rate with long-term potential (conversion to FTE). Remote workers will not be considered, this team works on-site in our Irving TX offices.
The IT Recruiter's scope of work is extensive, you should possess a strong record of success in hiring Microsoft Engineers/Consultants. A demonstrated history of sourcing & placing multiple candidates simultaneously is required. The position requires you to:
· Establish strong relationships through phone calls & online meetings, interviewing & resume screening experience to ensure a candidate's credentials match job requirements
· Find & qualify great people through all available channels: social media, cold calls, web searches, referrals etc.
· Manage candidates through a multi-stage evaluation process
· Build & maintain a referral network to maintain pipeline
· Possess exceptional organizational skills with an emphasis on maintaining documentation in our ATS.
Required Skills & Experience:
4+ years of hands-on experience in recruiting Engineers/Consultants across the Microsoft Stack for:
· Platforms: AD, Windows Client, Azure
· Messaging: Exchange, O365, Skype for Business / Teams
· System Center: SCCM
· Intune & EM+S
You have to be someone who will be comfortable proactively recruiting for open positions via job boards, social media, referrals, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & prioritize accordingly
· Innate desire to go deep into relevant technologies, i.e., how technology works as an enabler
· Sense of urgency in your approach to filling open positions
· Willingness to work until the job is complete
· Salary negotiation & the ability to learn & sell the value proposition of JDA TSG
· A professional social networking presence on multiple platforms
· Ability to work with confidential information
· Superior written & verbal communication skills
Apply on company website