Kelly Services has openings for Assembly workers in the Liverpool, NY area for immediate hire on all shifts! No experience needed!
• Mechanically assemble various products, including connectors, jumper cables, and the packaging of finished goods for shipment.
• Inspect and ensure the assembled product meets quality standards
• Meet production metrics to achieve order goals in a fast-paced environment
• Continuously Meet/Exceed production standards throughout the process
• Learn and Follow Q&EMS Policies, Procedures and Instructions
• Support JMA efforts minimizing our environmental impact by adhering to waste management program procedures and following safety protocols with chemical spills prevention.
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Support other areas of manufacturing as needed.
• Depending on role Operators must be able sit (connector positions) or stand and work on their feet throughout their shift
• High attention to detail and accuracy of work.
• A strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Punctual and reliable attendance following agreed upon work-shift schedule
• Mechanical assembly experience in manufacturing production environment a plus
• Good hand/eye coordination
• The ability to work in a team environment and assist other team members
- 1st shift: Monday -Thursday, 5:00am – 3:30pm ($13.50)
- 2nd shift: Monday- Thursday, 3:30pm – 2:00am (10% differential)
- Weekend Shift: Friday – Sunday, 5:00am – 5:30pm (work 36 hours, get paid for the full 40)
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website