Environmental Compliance Technician
Collection and interpretation of technical documents related to the manufacture and sale of electronic components.
Will support customer requirements by providing technical expertise in the research and analysis of environmental compliance data, regulations, and legislations to then be entered into the company's internal database.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Access
- Understanding of basic chemistry
- BA preferred but not required
- Responsible for the assignment and research pertaining to customers bills of materials according to priority
- Responsible for the research, entry, and maintenance of the environmental compliance data and related documentation into the database following data entry procedures
- Responsible for researching and reviewing existing data assigned for maintenance or re-verification
- Responsible for identifying data suspected to be expired, incorrect, or in need of improvement
- Contributing to the group's knowledge base of data and workflow processes by participating in group meetings and training sessions
- Responsible for conducting continuous research on environmental compliance regulations and legislation on a global scale
- Responsible for providing technical assistance and participation for conferences, tradeshows, and sales activities, when required
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website