Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for Customer Service Representatives to work for an innovative surgical vision manufacturer. in Santa Ana, CA.
- Pay Rate: $20.17 per hour
- Must be able to commute to Santa Ana to receive materials if needed, cannot work out of state.
- Remote-Work from home
- Working Schedule: 8 hour shift M-F 8:00am-5pm PST.
- Assignment Duration-6 months
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as a Customer Service Representative You'll be:
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility, and claims.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
This Customer Service Representative job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Possess a HS Diploma or GED
- One year of Call Center experience
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft based programs and computer products plus dual monitor experience
What happens next?
Once you apply, you will proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you are still in our network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below.
Candidates considered for this role must be fully COVID vaccinated by their start date.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website