Kelly is hiring for an PERMANENT Manager of Sales Support and Service Delivery. You'd be responsible for supporting the day-to-day requirements of sales channel while also managing communications service delivery organization.
- Establish goals for the Service Delivery based on company objectives. fsda
- Provide ongoing guidance and feedback to team members through direct interactions and team building events
- Work with the COO, the channel development team and the UC Service Delivery team to ensure the best possible service installation experience possible.
- Ensure data integrity within the Pioneer sales and implementation support systems, maintain reports and meet expected delivery
- Work with platform provider to continually improve end user and partner training materials.
- Work with billing organization to identify and resolve billing issues.
- Provide 2nd level of escalation for Unified Communication customer orders and trouble tickets through effective and timely communication with customers, sales, and intern department.
- Organizational reporting to measure service delivery progress of order completion on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as well as staff performance
- Document all process and develop scripts for the Post Installation organization.
- Sales Support is responsible for providing support to the sales team, partners, and customers during the sales process. They help to resolve sales-related issues in a timely manner, generally providing real-time support. They provide data and guidelines to help the sales team
- Sales Support will engage with the sales team, partners, and customers to assist in identifying a customer-s product needs in order to assist the sales person with an accurate quote. All interactions are to be descriptively noted and tracked on the customer record
- Responsible for Partner On-Boarding. This role is responsible for managing and administering salable programs that ensure the proper on-boarding and ongoing development of strong relationships with reseller partners participating in the Partner Program. The Partner On-Boarding role will be focused on activities and initiatives that ensure an optimum Partner experience.
- 5 years of experience/training in telecommunications or data communications service delivery or customer support preferred.
- Prior management experience preferred - Experience working with sales partners a plus
- Strong communication and customer-facing skills. - Strong project management skills.
- Ability to communicate with internal departments on impacting issues and seek direction toward a resolution
- Must work well with others; having the ability to adapt to a variety of others and possess outstanding people skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office and operate office equipment
For more information, please email Leslie at email@example.com!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website