Kelly Science and Clinical FSP is currently seeking a Evidence Strategist RWE/Health Outcome Research Scientist for a long-term engagement with one of our Global Pharmaceutical/Medical Device clients. This is a remote position. This person will join our Kelly FSP (Functional Service Provider) division, a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc. This role is full-time and is offering full benefit options. As a Kelly FSP employee you may be eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You may also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation, and sick/personal time.
RWE Health Outcome Research Scientist in our Global Commercial Strategy Organization (GCSO). Support strategy development and execution of industry leading RWE capabilities and in the Commercial Data Science team within the Janssen GCSO. This individual will work closely with the VP Global RWE and the global RWE team with the overall team goal to drive the GCSO transformation to optimize our global go-to-market launch planning strategies through innovative and highly strategic decisions and investments using RWE.
Major responsibilities include leveraging their deep industry expertise, and gaining critical cross-functional insight, on opportunities for acceleration of RWE growth across and beyond GCSO and putting that strategy into action. Key partnerships include medical affairs, market access and commercial analytics as well as outside GCSO including with regional commercial and scientific analytics and US Real World Value & Evidence (RWV&E), Global Epidemiology, Technology, Data Sciences, and others. Evidence Strategist RWE/Health Outcome Research Scientist will support alignment with regional/local RWE stakeholder strategies and contribute to execution as needed. This individual will report directly to the VP, GCSO Global RWE, and partner closely with other members in the Commercial Data Science team.
- Will contribute to the global strategy development and execution of industry leading RWE capabilities and talent development across the GCSO
- Be a technical subject matter expert for the RWE team by defining data and analytics strategies for specific RWE projects across GCSO
- Will work closely with the evidence strategist to understand data opportunity for global RWE solutions
- Support in developing data mapping and ability to have an overview of datasets to address cross functional alignment.
- Ensure scientifically and methodologically rigorous analyses are used for observational studies addressing medical, scientific, economic and outcomes research questions
- Develop key RWE-based insights on our early pipeline assets to drive global commercial strategies and create a competitive advantage by making better business decisions derived through strategic and patient-centric RWE approaches
- Develop the global strategy for the generation and utilization of RWE for our key pipeline assets including, for example, data-driven patient journeys and deep-understanding of unmet medical needs
- Work closely with the Evidence Strategists to support GCSO with Medical Affairs, Market Access and Commercial teams to develop the global strategies for greatest impact and the plans to execute on them
- Ability to engage with the regional businesses, US RWV&E, global epidemiology, R&D, JJT, legal, HCC and others in the development of the RWE strategy and guidelines for evidence generation and usage in a supportive role.
- Assess the financial implications and business case for RWE investments and help communicate overarching return on investment, business value drivers, success metrics, etc.
- Work side by side with the Commercial Data Science, Digital Health, Data, Platforms and Partnerships and Precision Medicine teams on joint projects to ensure the optimal combination of RWD/E methodologies and analytics along with AI/ML and Digital solutions are being leveraged to deliver on high value use cases
- Master's degree in a quantitative field such as epidemiology, health economics, econometrics, statistics, or related. PhD preferred.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience is required
- Experience with RWE in a commercial, medical affairs, scientific affairs and/or R&D environment is required
- Expert knowledge in RWE, epidemiology, health economics and outcomes research, statistical and/or other quantitative methods and predictive modelling frameworks and techniques is required
- Strong technical domain know-how to lead, coach and grow a team required
- Demonstrated ability to influence in a large and matrixed organization required
- Expertise as a methodologist for observational studies (prospective and retrospective) from design through conduct, analysis and reporting required
- Experience leading highly functioning statistical and/or analytical experts in a direct-reporting or matrixed-reporting manner required
- Experience in immunology and or oncology preferred
- Experience with programming in major statistical analysis systems, such as SAS and R preferred
- Firm understanding of the uses of evidence-based medicine and comparative effectiveness analyses for health policy decision-making preferred
- Management of analytical and statistical activities of external service providers preferred
- Experience working in multiple therapeutic areas preferred
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website